B A N A N A B R E A D
- bananas (very ripe)- 2
- linseed flour - 4 tablespoons of
- warm water- 6 tablespoons
- coco oil (melted)- 3 tablespoons
- peanut butter - 2 tablespoons
- cinnamon (powder)- 3 tablespoons
- ginger (powder) - 1 teaspoon
- almond flour- 2 cups
- oatmeal (you can use rice or corn)- 2 cups
- date syrup or brown sugar - 3 tablespoons
- hemp seeds - 2 tablespoons of Iswari shelled (use promo code #maeguru and get 10% off this and any product on the site)
- Dried fruits to taste
- Preheat oven to 170º and line a bread pan with parchment paper Mix the flaxseed flour with warm water and leave for about 2 minutes
- Place the bananas, peanut butter and coconut oil in a container and grind (it can be in a blender, blender, processor)
- Add to this mixture the flaxseed flour preparation with warm water and mix ,then slowly add all the dry ingredients (cinnamon, ginger, almond flour and oatmeal)
- When they are all mixed, sweeten to taste with date syrup or brown sugar and add the hemp seeds or nuts to taste and coat everything .
- If the dough is too thick, you can add vegetable milk.
Pour the dough into the tin, add blueberries, bananas, coconut or fruit to taste and bake for about 15 minutes (do the toothpick test, when it comes out clean in the center it is ready, wait to cool before cutting and enjoy this wonder.
Don't forget, we are what we eat and what we think, so eat with awareness and love